What are your New Year’s Readsolutions? Win a hamper of 10 books PLUS a R1000 Woolworths voucher
See the whole story!
Penguin Random House SA is excited about starting the new year off with some great reading!
Start 2018 as you mean to go on and challenge yourself to read something outside of your comfort zone. We have some great ideas for expanding your reading horizons, covering everything from non-fiction, audiobooks, a book that has been translated, a book that takes place in the future … the list is endless!
This is our New Year’s Readsolution :
1. A book by a local author: 65 Years of Friendship by George Bizos
2. A book that takes place in the future: Artemis by Andy Weir
3. A book that was turned into a movie: The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
4. A children’s book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Getaway by Jeff Kinney
5. A book that has been translated: How Do You Explain That?
6. A cooking book: All Sorts of Healthy Dishes by Chantal Lascaris
7. A thriller: The Nowhere Man by Greg Hurwitz
8. A book of non-fiction: The Four by Scott Galloway
9. A biography: Finding my Virginity by Richard Branson
10. Listen to an audiobook: The People vs Alex Cross by James Patterson
Two winners will each receive a New Year’s Readsolution hamper!
Each hamper includes all 10 titles mentioned above PLUS a R1000 Woolworths voucher.
To stand a chance of winning, simply complete the online competition form here.
The cut-off date for entries is 31 January 2017. Terms and Conditions apply.
What are your NEW YEAR'S READSOLUTIONS?Start 2018 as you mean to go on and challenge yourself to read something…