Robin Sharma’s new book The Everyday Hero Manifesto – it will completely transform your life. Forever.
More about the book!
The Everyday Hero Manifesto: Activate Your Positivity, Maximise Your Productivity, Serve the World by Robin Sharma is out now from Jonathan Ball Publishers.
For over 25 years, leadership legend and personal mastery trailblazer Robin Sharma has mentored billionaires, business titans, professional sports superstars and entertainment royalty via a revolutionary methodology that has caused them to accomplish rare-air results.
Now, in this groundbreaking book, he makes this transformational system available to anyone ready for undefeatable positivity, deep spiritual freedom and a life of helpfulness to many.
Part memoir on a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.
Aim for Iconic
Rise to Legendary
In The Everyday Hero Manifesto you will discover:
- The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realise their visionary ambitions
- Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power
- A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
- Pioneering insights on installing world-class routines, including rising early, achieving superhuman fitness and becoming the most disciplined person you know
- Unusual wisdom to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
About the author
Robin Sharma is a globally respected humanitarian.
Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimisation advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars and many Fortune 100 companies.
The author’s #1 bestsellers such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title are in over 92 languages making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.