Jonathan Ball Publishers joins the audiobook revolution: Now you can listen to your favourite South African books!
Now you can listen to your favourite local authors!
A leader in the field of local publishing in history, politics and current affairs, Jonathan Ball Publishers has now joined the audiobook revolution!
The publisher has a new partnership with Audible – the global leader when it comes to audiobooks.
According to a recent report by the Association of American Publishers, audiobooks are growing faster than any other format – including print and e-books.
‘The demand for audiobooks is growing rapidly,’ said publishing director Jeremy Boraine, ‘which is why we are so excited to have a partnership with Audible.com, the world’s biggest platform for audio.
‘Not only will our authors’ books be available in a new medium, but they’ll have worldwide reach.’
The first titles that have been released via Audible are:
- The Stellenbosch Mafia by Pieter du Toit
- Witboy in Berlin by Deon Maas
- Ramaphosa by Ray Hartley
- Tsk-Tsk by Suzan Hackney
- No Longer Whispering To Power by Thandeka Gqubule
- Caster Semenya by Jeremy Daniel
- Into a Raging Sea by Tony Weaver and Andrew Ingram
- Heart of a Game Ranger by Mario Cesare
- The Hunchback Missionary by Elsa Joubert
- The Team Secret by Anton Burger and Koos Stadler
- Chad le Clos by Jeremy Daniel
- A Short History of South Africa by Gail Nattrass
Tags A Short History of South Africa Andrew Ingram Anton Burger Audible Audiobooks Caster Semenya Chad Le Clos Deon Maas Elsa Joubert Gail Nattrass Heart of a Game Ranger Into a Raging Sea Jeremy Boraine Jeremy Daniel Jonathan Ball Publishers Koos Stadler Mario Cesare No Longer Whispering to Power Pieter du Toit Ramaphosa Ray Hartley Suzan Hackney Thandeka Gqubule The Hunchback Missionary The Stellenbosch Mafia The Team Secret Tony Weaver Tsk Tsk Witboy in Berlin