Don’t miss Pavlo Phitidis’s talk ‘Next Level’ at the UCT Graduate School of Business Distinguished Speakers Series (4 Mar)
More about the book!
Join business growth expert, author and co-founder of Aurik Business Accelerator Pavlo Phitidis at the UCT Graduate School of Business Distinguished Speakers Series.
Phitidis will be in conversation with MTN Solution Space manager Shiela Yabo at the event.
They will look at issues that affect most business operations – family business dynamics, negotiations and employing the right people – and ways of turning your business from a product-centric imposition on your customers to a customer-experience business, building scale in your business in order to turn it into a success.
‘A critical read for anyone crazy enough to run their own business.’ – Bruce Whitfield
Phitidis’s latest book, Sweat, Scale, $ell, shares real business-building stories about how ordinary business owners took charge of their fate using the Asset of Value™ method.
The book has received great feedback from business owners and entrepreneurs who are finding it entertaining, relevant, very practical and actionable – it has already gone into its second print run.
- Please note that seating is limited.
- An email will be forwarded to you confirming your booking. (Please remember to check your ‘junk mail’ inbox.)
- Parking at the school is limited and although we try to make provision for our guests to park on campus, this is not always possible. The V&A Waterfront offers plenty of public parking, and is just a short walk away from the GSB.
- Please note that we are currently undergoing construction on campus and access to the staff/student parking is via the Portswood Garage parking. Follow GSB signs on the P1 Level to campus parking.
- If you are no longer able to attend, please notify us at email@example.com.