A time for reading – resources for the kids, from Pan Macmillan South Africa
Breathe in, breathe out. Unclench your jaw and relax your shoulders. We are all in this together.
We wish you health and relaxation during this uncertain time.
To help keep the little ones (and yourself) entertained and inspired our authors and colleagues have put together various resources for you.
Feel free to share these with friends and family and follow us on social media for more.
- Oliver Jeffers is reading a book a day on Instagram
- Mac Barnett is reading stories live on Instagram
- Relax and focus with Martin Handford’s Where’s Wally Activities
- Use your imagination and learn to draw with Cressida Cowell’s The Wizards of Once Activity Sheets
- Do a royal Wordsearch and Spot the Difference with Princess Mirror-Belle Activity Sheets , a Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks favourite
- Laugh out loud with the Zombie Name Game from Grandpa Zombie by Jaco Jacobs
- Read an extract of Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow, the magical, middle-grade adventure, by Jessica Townsend.
Follow Pan Macmillan SA Kids on social media for more: